Last update: 01/03/2022
Created by the Owner of Betyep.com
Data Controller and Data Subjects
Our website is Betyep.com, owned by Pugu Content Ltd, and is operated by administrator(s).
Information we collect
Personal information we request and process contains without exception:
- All information filled in by the Player during the registration of the game account as well as other information he provides either through the Website or by e-mail (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number)
- All conversations with us via the Website, via e-mail, or some other form of Communication
- Website credentials, including communication data, GeoIP – location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and communications data that is stored in our system
- Inquiries or other evaluations that we may request from time to time.
How we use information
We process the personal information we collect in order to provide our services to our customers. We use the information specifically for the following purposes:
- To provide users with services from our Website
- To provide customer support, such as assistance in creating and managing a game Account
- To check and perform the necessary validation procedures
- To provide registered players with information about our promotions or to pass on offers from our selected partners to players (only if the player has given his consent to such to receive marketing material)
- To analyze trends in customer activity through market research assignments evaluations (surveys are not mandatory)
- To conduct research and statistical analysis based on collected data.
Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our partners, such as casino offers. Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Releasing data to third parties
The Owner don’t share personal information with the third parties, excluding the following:
- Where we are required to do so by law.
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks.
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- The Owner uses third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
If you leave a comment in our Forum, Sportsbook Reviews, News Posts, and other features you can comment on, the comment will be retained for the time being. This is because we can automatically identify and accept the following comments from the User.
We store the information of the registered user profiles. All users have the opportunity to see their own information. Webmasters, Content Creators, Administrator(s) can view and edit user profile information.
The owner will process and store Personal Data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
6Once the retention period expires, the Owner shall delete Personal Data. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
How we protect your personal information
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Wecbsite are committed to providing players with secure services and will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all data provided by users to us remains secure. Our site is protected by SSL encryption.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
AWeber is an email address management and message sending service provided by AWeber Systems Inc.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Further information about Personal Data
This Website may send push notifications to the User. By accepting Push notifications users will receive promotions, latest news and betting tips sent be the Website.
User Rights on the Websites
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.