Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur

Article: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur 

Written by: Sam Miles

Date Published: 10th of November 2023

Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Prediction – Matchday 12 – 11th November 2023

The Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur match is slated to be Saturday’s early kick-off at the Molineux Stadium. This face-off promises to be an intriguing one, given the recent developments surrounding both teams. Tottenham Hotspur, managed by the esteemed Ange Postecoglou, endured a bitter defeat in their last league match against Chelsea, marking the end of their undefeated streak. 

On the other hand, Wolverhampton, under the guidance of Gary O’Neil, are keen on reclaiming their winning form after a disappointing defeat of 2-1 against Sheffield United.

With the stakes soaring high, we present a meticulous analysis, comprehensive betting guide, and Wolverhampton vs Hotspur betting predictions to equip you with all the necessary insights for the upcoming clash.

Key Takeaways

  • Wolves attack will likely be spearheaded by the South Korean forward, Hwang Hee-chan
  • Wolverhampton remaining undefeated in their last three home matches
  • Tottenham’s recent match against Chelsea exposed their defensive vulnerabilities
  • Spurs is unbeaten in seven away games
  • A bet on both teams to score is a good market for this game
Premier leagueWolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur12:30 GMT, 11th of November, 2023Molineux Stadium

Latest Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur News 

For this Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur game, Wolves attack will likely be spearheaded by the South Korean forward, Hwang Hee-chan, who has been in sublime form, scoring or assisting in his last five Premier League games. However, they will miss the services of Pedro Neto, their lead assist-maker, who is sidelined due to a hamstring injury. Key players like Matheus Cunha, Jean-Ricner Bellegarde, and Hwang Hee-chan might be the gamechangers for Wolverhampton. The predicted lineup includes Sá (GK), Dawson, Semedo, Kilman, Aït-Nouri, T. Gomes, Lemina, Doyle, Kalajdzic, Hwang, and Cunha. 

Tottenham, on the other hand, has experienced a mixed bag of results. They had an unbeaten run in the league until a shock 4-1 defeat at the hands of Chelsea. This was a game marred by red cards and injuries, leaving Spurs with a depleted squad for their trip to Molineux. For Tottenham, the likes of Guglielmo Vicario, Pedro Porro, Yves Bissouma, and Son Heung-min are expected to be the linchpins. In the wake of recent injuries and suspensions, the predicted strategy lineup includes Vicario (GK), Dier, Porro, Davies, Royal, Maddison, Bissouma, Kulusevski, Sarr, Son, and Johnson.

The Stats 

Understanding the recent form and performance of Wolverhampton and Tottenham can provide valuable insights into the potential match outcomes. Here’s a glimpse into the key Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur statistics.

Wolverhampton have shown a commendable performance in their home games, remaining undefeated in their last three matches. Their recent track record includes a notable win against Manchester City, and draws against Aston Villa and Newcastle. However, their defensive record could be a cause for concern, as they have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine matches across all competitions. On a positive note, five of their last six games have seen over 2.5 goals, indicating their offensive prowess.

Despite Tottenham Hotspur’s recent defeat against Chelsea, the team has shown a strong form away from home. They are unbeaten in seven away games, a streak that dates back to last season. The Spurs have proven their scoring ability, finding the net in every game so far this season. However, their recent match against Chelsea exposed their defensive vulnerabilities, which could be a crucial factor in the upcoming match against the Wolves.

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur BettingPrediction 

The Wolverhampton vs Tottenham betting prediction is a challenging task, given the recent form and performances of both teams. However, the Opta supercomputer predicts a 44.2% chance of victory for Tottenham Hotspur and a 27.4% chance for Wolverhampton Wanderers. The possibility of a draw is estimated at 28.4%. 

Here at Betyep we think a bet on both teams to score is a good market for this game. At BetUK, the odds are currently at 1.62 (8/15). Also, a draw between Wolves and Hotspurs with an odds at 3.80 (14/5) is a relatively decent wager. Moreover, the chances of both teams to score over 2.5 goals might be a good market to keep an eye on. A Correct wager if you are playing at Betiton will pay out 1.59 (59/100). The odds are on the other hand decent on a Tottenham win. The odds are 2.20 (6/5), compared to 2.98 (99/50) if Wolves manage to score and keep the game to their advantage. Below you will find some of the popular bookies where you can find the best odds.

Where to Find the Best Odds on Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur


Bet £5 get £20 in free bets

TC Apply | 18+

begambleaware.org | Play responsibly

  • Generous welcome bonus
  • Bet Builder & Request a Bet
  • News & Blogs
  • User friendly site



18+ New UK Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excluded. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions & T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org.


Bet £5 get £20 in free bets

TC Apply | 18+

begambleaware.org | Play responsibly

  • Free bet welcome offer
  • 90+ years of experience
  • 200+ pre-match football markets
  • Bet Builder & Request a Bet



18+ New UK & ROI customers only. Min deposit £/€5. Min first £/€5 bet at minimum odds 1/2 to qualify for 1x £/€20 free bet. Certain deposit methods and bet types excl. Free bet valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org


Bet £10 get £30 in free bets

T&Cs apply | 18+

begambleaware.org | Play responsibly

  • Multiple bonuses and promotions
  • 150+ football markets
  • Teddy’s tips
  • Bet & Watch



Full T&Cs apply. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.50 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets don’t qualify. Qualifying bet must be a Win single(odds 1.50 or bigger. Profit boosts, Each way and Multiple bets for the qualifying bet are not accepted) Max 3x£10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free Bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.30 or greater. Free Bets are non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry.


Bet £10 get £40 in free bets

T&Cs apply | 18+

begambleaware.org | Play responsibly

  • Build #YourOdds
  • Competitive odds
  • Fast withdrawals
  • Deposit €10 get €30 in free bets



T&Cs apply. New players only. Use promo code Q40 upon registration. Min stake £10, min odds 1.50. Free bets paid as 4 x £10. Free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet. Free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed. Payment method/player/country restrictions apply. 18+ www.begambleaware.org.


Bet £15 get £10 free bet

T&Cs Apply | 18+

begambleaware.org | Play responsibly

  • Boostiton Offer
  • Cashout feature
  • UKGC and MGA license
  • Diverse betting markets



18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit,: £10, max £10 free bet valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at odds of 1/1 or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets not eligible. Neteller,Skrill and Paypal not eligible. T&Cs apply/. Be Gamble aware.

BetYep.com is an independent review and sports news website that compares the best betting sites to help punters find great bookmakers and offers. We are not a sportsbook and do not take any wagers. The unique sports and odds information we produce on the site is for entertainment purposes only. Using any of the information found at BetYep.com to violate any law or statute is prohibited.

Written by:

Same Miles
Last updated: 10-11-2023

Sam has been a football fanatic for the past 25 years and eats drink and sleep football. He likes to delve into the beautiful game, asking some of the bigger questions. When he is not writing or producing videos, he likes to watch cricket with his mates and have a laugh over a few beers.